Saturday, January 3, 2009

Emerald Isle Rentals by Owner

PHEW! That's all I can really say. I've been very busy over the last couple weeks working on a new rentals by owner site for Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, and the rest of the Crystal Coast. I spent many nights writing code until the wee hours to get this project wrapped up. It's still in BETA, but I think it's a pretty solid application. If you have a rental property you want to list, or just want to see what it's all about check out Crystal Coast Rentals and let me know what you think.

It's just a Wordpress blog for the home pages to help with SEO. Plus it lets me generate content quickly and easily. But once you start searching for rentals, or adding your rental, those are the pages I developed myself. I'm pretty proud of it since it was my first attempt at using PHP and MySQL to develop dynamic web pages.

It's currently completely free for homeowners to list their property. So if you're a Crystal Coast rental owner, you should list yours while you can for free. Once I have 50 properties in there, it will cost a reasonable fee to list your rental. Well that's it for now, as I need to get blogging to promote these new features I've added.

No comments: